Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #138 Green

It's time for a brand NEW challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog and this week the lovely Kristen would like you to get in touch with your green side.. here is what she has to say..

I am a huge fan of using Primary colors in my projects, with Red being my favorite, but since it is March, and this month the month of the beginning of spring and St. Paddy’s Day. I am challenging you to use GREEN as the main color in your project.  I can’t wait to see what you create. Have fun and have a great week!

FAB challenge Kristen! Here is my card..


                           Stamps used: Peggy, Abstract Foliage and I made this.

Isn't Peggy just the cutest!! And just look at her little pile of hearts, isn't she doing well!!

I hope you can join our lovely challenge this week. The design team have lots of inspiration to share with you, remember the rules if you are playing along, for full details visit the challenge blog.

 Good Luck for the draw! Happy creating, Gez

9 comments:

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Gez, so lovely and bright. xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your card, Gez, so fresh !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

OMG! I so love this card, Gez! Indeed, Peggy is adorable in green with those pink cheeks! Love the composition of this card, too! Just a winner!

Jackie said...

Love this card... Peggy is just cute!
Hope your well on the Mend x

R.Maria Sabina said...

Peggy is one of my favorite creepy stamps!! Fantastic creation

Coco said...

A lovely bright card Gez!! Hugs Coco x

butterfly said...

Yum - love the inky edging and splotches... and what a cool stamp! As a relative newbie to Stampotique, I keep discovering new delights!!
Alison x

Renee said...

Gorgeous! Love all the textures.

Sue OConnell said...

love this piece one of my favoriate stamps