Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 17 March 2014

Some bunny loves you!

Hi and welcome to another woolly post. I'm just wanting to let you know I've decided to create a new blog for all things woolly and put a link in my pages bar above although, I'm not sure that it's the right place but I can sort that later.. Google+ is linked to here, which makes it complicated if I start leaving comments on crochet blogs!! It may leave some people scratching their heads!

I need to keep busy in March and finally after losing the pattern for many months finished my blooming flower cushion, at a loose end I decided to have a wander around blogland and have joined a brand new challenge over at Ravelry. It's a weekly challenge and so rather than clog up my paper crafts blog I thought I would start a brand new blog! Little Wren Cottage

My little bunny is part of an art abandonment project that I'm working on at the moment for Easter, more on him later!



            I hope you can stop by Little Wren Cottage and let me know what you think!

  Happy hooking!!!! Gez xx

1 comment:

Karen Gist said...

Awe!!! Your bunny is soooo cute my lovely! I'm pleased that you are still loving to crochet x