Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 7 March 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ March Colour Challenge

March already?? What is happening!!

Today see's a brand new dare over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog and as it's the first Friday of the month that means a colour challenge.. the colours as chosen by Zuzana are just delicious ♥



 Here is my card for this weeks dare..


 Scrummy colours or what!??

For this card first of all I stamped Art is the energy.. from Stampotique Originals onto a piece of painty scrap paper (never throw your scraps away!!) I then cut the paper out and machine stitched around the edges.

The sentiment was then matted and layered onto scrap papers from Crafty Templates. I stamped the Mesh stamp onto the turquoise paper using orange Stazon called Pumpkin from the Craft Range. More stitching was added and a final inking around the edges of the last paper.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. The Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you. I hope you can join us and play along.

  Wishing you a lovely weekend. 
 Happy creating, Gez 



14 comments:

Twiglet said...

What a scrummy colour scheme - I was thinking of re-vamping my bedroom - wonder what hubby would think of those colours - er and does it matter cos I don't think he would really notice! Great card Gez!x Jo

Tracy said...

I just had to come on over and leave some love ...adore this card and sentiment! Loving your work!!!
Wishing you a great weekend too
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Claire Boelema said...

Gorgeous work Gez. Love the colour combo xxx

Dotty Jo x said...

Great card Gez, and I agree those colours are totally scrumilicious! Jo x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Gorgeous colours indeed and I absolutely love your card - must use my machine more - thanks for reminding me!! BTW as if I'd throw scraps away!!!!! Hugs, Chrisx

Traceyr said...

Yes Gez I agree very scrummy colours and a delicious card too. :)

Lythan said...

this is a wonderful card and the little trail of thread is just the perfect finishing touch.

Jo said...

Amazing gard , Gez, I love that sentiment :D
jo x

Miri said...

Yay, more of your beautiful quotes! That's a great card, Gez.

Kathy said...

Love Love Love this. Adore the way you've used scraps and bits and bobs to get the colours in, it is so wonderfully vibrant and joyous

Svenja said...

Wonderful! And so very true. I had a very energizing weekend :-)

Corrie Herriman said...

Very scrum my indeed ! Love it !
Corrie x

Renee said...

Really lovely colors! Great card.

Kay Wallace said...

You're right, this is a great color challenge! In addition, love all your layers of paper and your stitching. One of my favorites, Gez!