Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 15 March 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Fairy Tales

Hi, it's time for a lovely new dare over at the Daring Cardmakers and this weeks challenge is to include inspiration from your favourite fairy tale!

These guys are looking down the rabbit hole for Alice..!! Happy creating, Gez xx


A simple card from me this week.. I think it works! The stamp Oh Boys ! from Stampotique Originals is just perfect for my card! Thanks for looking and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Hope you have a great weekend, while I go mad with my boys !!!!

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this simple card ! It's fab !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

This is a genius card, Gez. Love those three looking down the rabbit hole! This one took a lot of thought, and I love it!

E W said...

I LOVE Alice In Wonderland! Your card is fabulous!!!

Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog, I followed your comment to here and subscribed - am off to Little Wren Cottage now!

ionabunny said...

Really like this striking card. The boys are fun