Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 24 March 2014

A Sprinkle of imagination ~ Colour challenge

There is a fabulous new colour challenge running over at A sprinkle of imagination! And also, the chance to win a £10 gift voucher to spend in STORE!

I'm missing my Team mates so I thought I'd play along this month!

Here are this months glorious colours ♥


I've made a scrapbook page and used some of the beautiful Wild & Free paper by Glitz Design. I just LOVE the watercolour drips!



 Hoping I've got the colours right.... I tend to get lost during the proccess!!!!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance! Have a great week, Gez xx


6 comments:

E W said...

I love watercolours! It looks fantastic Gez!

Karen Gist said...

Frame it....frame it...frame it!!!!! This is gorgeous my lovely! Good to see you scrapbooking again xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Stunning is an often overused word when one is commenting on blog posts, but it is one I rarely use, Gez! This project, my friend, is stunning...absolutely stunning!

Traceyr said...

I think you have Gez and what a wonderful piece of artwork. x :)

Michelle said...

This is just STUNNING Gez
X Michelle

Juls said...

really effective, love how you have incorporated the colour!! Hugs Juls