Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Love your heart..

Anyone got a watch to stop time please???

I haven't a clue where January disappeared to.. and February seems to be heading the same way!!!

Unpacking from the house move, morphine, birthdays, feeling totally all at sea... is having a big impact on my life and crafty time.. I've given up on my mood blanket and even had to buy a pack of blank cards the other day as so much of my stuff still hasn't surfaced !!! I miss my craft dresser sooooo much.. I think I need a campaign to get it shipped from the old house !!

Last Friday was the first time this year I had time to make anything for the Daring Cardmakers it was as to be expected a last minute affair, grateful to have had one play day last month in which I had a go at making fabby awesome backgrounds following along with one of Magda's YouTube videos, that lady is seriously talented. xxx

I am linking my card also, to the latest challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog this week, our new hostess Jackie has got a fabulous new challenge to share with you this week called Heart in your Art.

I hope you like my card..


I am seriously in love with this stamp from Stampotique Originals called Love Your Heart. Such a dream to work with and I can see it becoming a firm favourite straight away.

I stamped the heart onto inky scrap paper and layered it over a background using Dylusion inks and mirror card from A sprinkle of imagination.

That's Valentines day sorted, thank you Jackie and Lythan xx

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, I am hoping for some blog hopping time after the weekend.. happy creating. Gez ♥♥


15 comments:

Kaz said...

It's a beauty Gez, I love this!! I now have to start another wishlist ;) xxx

Jackie said...

What a great card Gez!
With the 1,000's of stamps at Stampotique I had missed that heart!
A great way of putting a heart in your art I must say....... Fabulous card!

Debbie said...

I am with you on the time thing Gez, what the heck is going on. One minute it's New Years Day the next it's 6th February!!
Gorgeous heart card. Debbiex

Sue said...

If anyone finds January could they please send it back to me. Such a beautiful card Gez, and I'm like Jackie I can't believe that I've not seen this heart before xx

Angelnorth said...

This is gorgeous Gez, the mirror card looks almost like an aperture at first glance and it really sets off the rich colours - fab job!

Corrie Herriman said...

Brilliant card, Gez !
Corrie x

Amanda said...

Love your card, that stamp is fab!
Love
Amanda x

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is fab Gez, its lovely to see you around Blogland again, Jo x

Helen said...

Great to see you again, and I love the card. Hope your life settles down a bit soon, and you can get back to "normal" (lol!) xx

Lythan said...

this card is beautiful and delicate and awesome. Here's to the start of a season of creativity :)

Joanne said...

I thought I had commented on this beauty but I am so far behind with my computer I don't know whether I am coming or going either. Get that dresser girl, it's obviously needed.
xx

Karen Gist said...

That is one stunning card darling!!!! That blue is glorious against the white! If you are starting a petition re the dresser then put my name down as I am not liking you being all at sea xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Indeed, this card is a "stunner," Gez! Love how your have so artfully framed that heart. This could easily be hanging in a gallery! Yep, that good! Mwah! KayW

Karin said...

wow it looks awesome!

Mrs. Miles said...

Howdy Gez!

Goodness, you have such a BOLD and FUN technique, your cards just jump out and inspire one to do something different!

I'm vising from the Daring Cardmakers Feb challenge, but I don't see that particular card displayed but sure filled my eyes with the rest of the candy here.

Blessings,
Barb