Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 14 February 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Pop of Neon!

Today sees a lovely new challenge from the Daring Cardmakers. Leo would like you to add a pop of neon to your card and if that wasn't enough fun there is also a chance for you to win a very special prize from Crafty Templates. This week it's a sponsored dare!

I had hoped to have a couple of different cards to share with you but life threw up a few curved balls, nothing unusal for me there I suppose!! So I shall be sharing them with you really soon!

I am hoping to get extra bonus points this week as well with my card as I've used the latest sketch from Kathy's Waffle Sketch File.

Here is what you can win this week if you play along..





 here is Kathy's sketch..




 and here is my card!


All the papers and embellishments used are a sample of some of the many gorgeous products sent out in the gorgeous Quirky kits from Craft Templates. The words were just what I needed to hear yesterday and I used a pop of neon paper from the kit as the sun peeping out from behind a cloud.

The gorgeous girl is from Stampotique Originals .. link to follow soon. I think something exciting might be happening to their site!!

Thank you for calling. I hope you like my card and we all see a little sunshine sometime soon!

 Happy creating, Gez 


8 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great stuff Gez! Love the colours,love the image - brilliant card! Hope you are ok! Chrisx

Vera Lane Studio said...

Lovely Gez. The cleanliness of this design is very appealing. Love the graphic nature of this.

Vicky said...

What a great take on the sketch . I love the color choice :)

Miri said...

Nice to see you again. The card you created is lovely.
And I guess everyone needs to hear these words from time to time ...

Svenja said...

I think I've said this before: I absolutely adore your style. And this card is perfectly YOU.

Kay Wallace said...

Just awesome, Gez, as usual! Mwah! KayW

Brenda said...

This is such a lovely card. Love the colors and the way you used Kathy's sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sketch File.

Kathy said...

I knew there was something familiar about the LO of your gorgeous card, Gez....hehehe