Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 28 February 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Sentimental

Good Friday morning everyone!

I am rather excited today to be your host over at the Daring Cardmakers today! I hope you like my dare....


This card makes my heart sing!

 ♥♥♥ 

I am wanting to see your softer side for this dare, my wish is for you to share some words that mean something to you and then use them for your main feature.

Happy creating!

Gez
♥♥


7 comments:

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous....lovely vibrant colours and one of my favourite quotes too ;)
xoxo Sioux

Kaz said...

Love this!!! Such gorgeous colours xxx

Basement Stamper said...

You amaze me, love the background!

Traceyr said...

Gorgeous colours used and I ♥ that stitching.

:)

Corrie Herriman said...

Love the stitching ! Great card, Gez !
Corrie x

Tracy said...

Yumminess...I can see why your heart is singing!!
Love it.
xoxox

Kay Wallace said...

I sure love *your* softer side, Gez, and that quote has me wanting to create something today! Your signature stitching is showing, my friend, and I love it!