Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 21 February 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Old but not forgotten...

What a FABULOUS brand new dare from the Daring Cardmakers.. Sharon would like to see a card using one of the first things you remember buying when you started crafting.

I didn't have to look to far to find some of my old supplies as everything seems to be in a right muddle at the moment in the new house in my little hobbit hole !!!

Another fab dare! Here's my card..


 .... does she have wings?? I think she is wishing that she does! 


For my card I have used one of the first girlie stamps that I fell in love with.. she is from Sugar Nellie as far as I can remember... I also dug deep and used some of my most favourite papers from the Figgy range from Basic Grey another forever product !!

Thank you for calling, I hope you get the chance to see the rest of the inspiration from the design team.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend, it's Friday and we have sunshine this morning! Lots of blue tits in the garden and our first stopping in day of half term, enjoy your day. Gez xxx


10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Lovely to see her again Gez, she's gorgeous as ever!

Dotty Jo x said...

Don't know why I didn't buy this stamp as she is adorable! It's fun to revisit old stash isn't it? Have a good weekend hun, Jo x

Karen Gist said...

A totally beautiful card Gez! I have a load of that paper too my lovely, HUGS xxx

Claudine Criner said...

This is a beautiful card Gez, I love everything about it

Crafting Queen said...

Such a beautiful card.

Kay Wallace said...

Absolutely adorable! Yes, indeed, she has wings, and I love them!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

I love that stamp, and your card looks so current, I just love the colours and the design.

Kathi said...

Ah. I love this.

Great coloring of that wonderful image. I also love all the tattered edges and stitching!

I love and hoard old Basic Grey and other patterned papers too!

Traceyr said...

Beautiful card and the oldies are the best. :)

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous !
Corrie x