Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

A sprinkle of....... good byes..

I've had an absolutely FANTASTIC time on the Design Team working for A sprinkle of imagination but the time has come for me to step down... life is very busy at the moment since the house move and now I have complications with my health since major surgery three months ago... I can't do what I want to do for my commitment.. the ideas are there in my head... I just can't get them out there which is very frustrating..

I will miss everyone on the Team so much! I need to concentrate on what the latest scan results reveal and pick myself up yet again.. I am very sad also to be leaving Roc's Design Team.. they have patiently kept my place for me while I battle the odds to get some order into my life..

I need some time out... 

I will and I am still going to be around.. I STILL have other DT commitments, long standing ones that I don't want to loose... I am hoping they will help me stay focused in the months ahead.. and there are so many EXCITING crafty challenges I have planned in my head too so I am hoping to give them some breathing space too... so who knows what might happen !!

Thank you for everyone's love and support.. Happy creating, Gez xoxox



9 comments:

LINDA PAGE said...

Hi Gez, sorry to hear you are giving up some if your dt stuff its such a shame, let's hope that 2014 is the year all your health problems are sorted out and you can get back into the full swing if things xxx

Basement Stamper said...

Hugs to you and hope everything is okay, I know stepping down from teams you love.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Do look after yourself lovely friend, this must have been difficult for you - here's wishing you much better health some time soon! Hugs, Chrisx

Artyjen said...

It's always tough to give up design teams but there are times when you just have to concentrate on yourself....that time is now for you. Take care and soon you will be stronger than before ;)
xoxo Sioux

Helen said...

Sorry to hear your health is affecting your DT commitments, hope it all gets sorted soon. I look forward to seeing more of your inspiring creations whenever you are able to post them.

Kay Wallace said...

I am so proud of you for making decisions that are good for your health, though likely not what you want to do. Just remember, NO is not a four-letter word. Putting yourself back together can be a full-time job, Gez. Please know there are many out here in blogland who support you with daily prayers and affirmations!! Mwah! KayW

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous work as always Gez. I'm glad that you have made the brave decision to put yourself first. Its a really hard thing to do, but looking after you is your top priority right now. The healing process takes a long time, especially when you end up with complications. Big hugs to you, Jo x

Renee said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Take time to get well and then come back even stronger. Big hugs to you ~Renee

Kathi said...

This is such a lovely piece of art that reflects how you're feeling about stepping down from DTs.

I'm sure it was a difficult decision, but you've got to do what's best for you, which is to focus on getting your health and your new home sorted.

I'm also quite sure that you will be welcomed back with open arms when you're ready to return!

{{((hugs))}}