Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #132 Winged Things

This week it's the turn of the lovely Arwen to set a brand new challenge theme over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog. Winged Things!

Here is what Arwen had to say.. Wings have something mystical for me. Angels have wings, fairies, my favorite animal: the bat :) Love and positive feelings give wings. Today I would like to see what gives you wings. I am very curious about your creations..

Fabulous challenge Arwen!

I've made a tag for the latest challenge and used the brightest colours I could find! The weather has been very miserable and it's rained every day since we moved house.. I needed some colour therapy!!


 Stamps used: Are My Pants Too Tight, Bat Like Wings and for the background Journey Collage and Dandelion Duo

I inked a tag with Distress Inks and Dylusion sprays, nothing like mixing it up a bit! Added a piece of patterned serviette to the tag and then stamped the collage stamp using Adirondack ink.

The image and wings were also coloured with inks.. the word trouble is a rub-on.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Please be sure to pop on over to the Challenge blog to see lots more inspiration from the Design Team and also our Guest designer. Usual rules apply and also the chance to win a $30 gift certificate. Good Luck!

  Happy creating, Gez

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow you sure brought some colour into the world with this tag.... I love it!
Like the stitching you have added round the tag

*Arwen* said...

I'm speechless - it's so beautiful Gezzy!
The colors of the wings are amazing.

xx Arwen

Karen Gist said...

Lovely and colourful my lovely, puts a smile to this rainy day :-D Gorgeous tag xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

I love your tag. The colours are so vibrant !! Wonderful !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Gez! Love your tag, right down to the twine and awesome ribbon at the top! Colors are bright and happy ones. Super cute image (on my wish list!). Well done! Mwah! KayW

Sue said...

This is fabulous Gez, a real sunny day of a tag! xx

Basement Stamper said...

Your colors on this tag just amaze me at how beautiful they are. Love it!

Angelnorth said...

Great depth of colour and lovely bright tag - great job Gez!

Traceyr said...

wow Gez the boots on that boy look very 3D! great shading. :)

dutchstamptramp said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! those colours are soooo awesome. Need I say I LOVE this tag?

Kristen said...

Gez, your tag is AMAZING, and the colors immediately draw my eyes...GORGEOUS!!!